Coach B.J. Daniels
Coach BJ here!
Thank you for visiting my website and providing me with your trust so that we may begin building a healthier and happier lifestyle for you!
My mission is to provide you a holistic approach to fitness that is specific to your individual needs. Real strength is a universal goal for all my clients and it is not something only assessed by picking up a heavy object. Health, confidence, passion, happiness, and vitality are common themes you will notice while working with me and results are what you and everyone around you will see. If you want to reach your full potential and become the type of person that you strongly desire, who looks great and feels amazing, you are in the right place.
What are you waiting for? What’s holding you back? Do not create excuses or let obstacles stay in your way.
Contact me today for a FREE consultation and evaluation!
Need a bit more information as to why you should listen to me?
I am an expert in the following areas:
- The field of strength and conditioning
- Functional training, general fitness, and weightloss
- Sports performance, Olympic weightlifting, and powerlifting
- Performance enhancement, increasing quality of life, and injury risk reduction
Through safe and efficient programming, that’s also supported by science and research, I will develop a plan specific to you and only you. Never will you see someone doing the same program as yourself. I have 12 years of experience as a personal trainer and strength coach. I have worked with hundreds of clients and athletes, have trained well over 10,000 hours, while I have a strong reputation of dedication, knowledge, passion, and personal attention towards detail.
Before starting NLTS I have served as a mobile strength and conditioning coach for athletes and I was also an assistant strength coach at Cal Poly University, where I played NCAA Divsion I football and graduated with a bachelors degree in kinesiology and masters degree in exercise science.
After my playing career I lost 85 pounds in 6 months (I used to be a fat ‘ol offensive lineman!). Not to mention the MANY injuries and surgeries I suffered throughout the years as an athlete, competitor, and weekend warrior.
I can surely talk the talk and most definitelywalk the walk!
Other qualifications that I currently hold:
- Masters degree in Exercise Physiology, California University of Pennsylvania
- Bachelors Degree in Kinesiology – exercise science from Cal Poly University (2009)
- National Certified Strength and Conditioning Coach (NSCA-CSCS)
- RKC – Certified Kettlebell Instructor
- USA Weightlifting Advanced Sports Performance Coach (USAW)
- Nationally Certified Speed and Explosion Coach (NASE)
- NASM – Performance Enhancement Specialist (PES)
- ACE Personal Trainer Certification
- CPR and First Aid Certified (2008-present)